Cricket Thread

Think England will go into one day mode after the interval and try and get a lead of at least 250-300. That would leave about an hour today and all day tomorrow to bowl.

I know the pitch is as flat as a pancake but pressure does funny things and it must be playing on Pakistan's minds that only last month vs Bangladesh they batted first in a test match scored over 450 and still lost

Think England will go into one day mode after the interval and try and get a lead of at least 250-300. That would leave about an hour today and all day tomorrow to bowl.

I know the pitch is as flat as a pancake but pressure does funny things and it must be playing on Pakistan's minds that only last month vs Bangladesh they batted first in a test match scored over 450 and still lost
I think they’ll make sure they get those first 4 runs to get the highest ever partnership for England for any wicket first! Also apart from Smith there are no proper batsmen left, so they may exercise a slight bit of caution

I know we're batting on an absolute road, but I have to say I'm proud of England these last few days. After conceding 556 and spending 149 overs in the field it would've been easy to lose our heads when we came out to bat. This performance has shown the amount of character in this england side!

Nice to see the Pakistan players all congratulating Joe Root, they are a really decent sporting team. Never forget the series they played in England when nobody else would during the height of Covid, stuck in a hotel for the entire series, but they were happy to do it

I know we're batting on an absolute road, but I have to say I'm proud of England these last few days. After conceding 556 and spending 149 overs in the field it would've been easy to lose our heads when we came out to bat. This performance has shown the amount of character in this england side!
Especially after the skipper was out for a duck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.