cried

When the score was 2 -1 in injury time, my 10 year old lad was almost in tears. He was going on about not being able to go into school cos the rags were gonna slate him.I told him to remember the Gillingham game ( I'd given up hope to be honest, and was trying to console him ). Anyhow, once Sergio smashed the winner in, I looked at him to see him crying like a baby.Seeing this, it then set me off : ).
I don't think me n the lad will ever have a more emotional loving experience like it.
His first game was the last match at Maine Rd, I had to take him even though he was a baby.

I welled up after Zabba scored and after Sergio scored, and at full time. Couldn't speak.

Up until the 90th minute I just stood there head in hands clenching my throat!

Saw the 5 minutes and said to everybody around me, this couldn't be another Gillingham moment could it??

When Aguero's goal went in, ended up about 2 rows back, and i couldn't speak, eyes filled up and emotion took over!!

10 mins to go up in the foyer head in my hands tears running down my face, then my mate and some random said get it together, thought yes you are right, went back in and stood till the end, when dzeko scored thought it. Was a consolation goal and didnt really cheer, but as sergio came through time stopped, then I got pushed into the aisle, followed by my daughter, son and his girlfriend, didnt see the restart or the last minuites but anc only say thanks to my mate and the random for bringing me to my senses and being thelre for the best 5 mins of my life<br /><br />-- Fri May 18, 2012 7:29 pm --<br /><br />10 mins to go up in the foyer head in my hands tears running down my face, then my mate and some random said get it together, thought yes you are right, went back in and stood till the end, when dzeko scored thought it. Was a consolation goal and didnt really cheer, but as sergio came through time stopped, then I got pushed into the aisle, followed by my daughter, son and his girlfriend, didnt see the restart or the last minuites but anc only say thanks to my mate and the random for bringing me to my senses and being thelre for the best 5 mins of my life

Keep looking and listening out for the Girl on her knees, sobbing her heart out. (No 42 on her shirt)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EStT_iOi2GU&feature=related[/youtube]

I didn't cry. I thought I was going to at one point but I'm not really a "cry when happy" person. I just felt uplifted and, every time I've thought about Aguero's winner since, I've felt uplifted.

I didn`t cry but what did make me well up was when i was finally walking down the spiral walk way from CB level 3. I saw delirious fans ,Abu Dhabi dignatories being whisked away by security . But what really hit me was 2 fans in the rememberance garden ,head bowed taking a moment with their pasted away love ones...
Beautiful.

I was on the verge of tears throughout the whole game I nearly cried at the end but I managed to hold it in

50 years old, wept then, still weep now days on. The OS footage of Hart and Gael just sets me off every time, as do the fan films.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.