cried

Sunday- Balled my eyes out

Monday - Hung over and still crying

Tuesday - Still Hungover and still emotional

Aguero scored. Jumped up to celebrate which lasted for about 10 secs. After that it's all a blur but my son tells me that I sank to my knees and put my forehead on the back of the seat in front of me and made a noise like a "dying cow" for the next 3 mins!!
Even burst into tears in the paper shop the next morning when I saw all the headlines!!
I'm 44. 6' 4" 17 stone and not proud that I don't seem to have control of my emotions anymore... But just can't help it!! Was the same again at Albert Square last night!! I Need to get a grip FFS :-)

Started well up with 10 mins to go, when sergio popped up it came gushing out.

From one extreme emotion to another, incredible.

I'm 44 6'3 and only a little bit less than 17 stone, sitting here reading this thread I'm welling up all over again. When Dzeko scored I couldn't stop thinking about Gillingham. I didn't cry when Kun scored but started filling up at the final whistle, this carried on for most of yesterday, I was OK at the parade, I didn't see much of that though because my 6 year old lad was on my shoulders and kept putting his hands over my eyes. Started filling up again this morning after watching Youtube vids, not sure I'm gonna get over this, I think it's traumatised me!

I didnt cry when we scored, I got a little bit teary when I got on the pitch but still didnt cry.

Went in the Townley after the game and started playing 'Simply the Best' and it hit me like a ton of bricks and I started bawling my eyes out!

mad mad day!

I cried like mad when we won the FA cup on the final whistle. But on Sunday it was like I was in a daze, didnt shed a tear until I got home and rewatched the match, then it hit me like a truck.

I sobbed when Vinny lifted that trophy, but they were more like dry heaves as I was so dehydrated from drinking all weekend. Still trying to put the moisture back in my body 2 days later FFS!

When Aguero scored, the fella I stand next too didn't really celebrate - he just sat down and cried for 30 seconds.

I wasn't far behind him.

Thanks to the 10 year old lad who decided to point a camera in my face filming my emotions. I have scanned youtube and nothing so far though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.