cried

I cried so much that I was embarrassed about it afterwards.

At the Waldorf once I'd broke free of the melee I just started to bawl like a baby.

Then outside I cried on the shoulder of Ifiwasarichfan for a full minute.

Then in the cab going to the ground I phoned my mum and that set me off again.

Then once I've gotten into the ground and saw everyone I went again.

37 years old ffs

I'm happy to admit that I cried my eyes out at Sergio's goal.
At 42 I have tasted very little City success- my previous top 3 City cries were...
1. '99 play-off final
2. Yaya's FA Cup final goal
3. Yaya's first v Newcastle (sudden realisation that we could actually win the title)
4. (and the best cry of all) Sergio's goal

Cry and be proud blues!

I cried I'm the arndale city store yesterday when my little girl put on her new champions kit!

I cried almost all the second half, it was embarrassing, I was crying because we were losing, crying because we were running out of time, then crying when Aguero scored! Emotional wreck!! CTID

Cry?? I was in floods of tears when that winner went in! I think i flattened the lad next to me and then I dropped to my knees after celebrating it. Could not believe it at all!
That moment when the ball hit the net, i've never witnessed anything like it, it was like wembley 1999 x10. Will be with me forever.
Just thinking about it makes me fucking cry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.