cried

I went from wanting to throw up to crying like a little girl in the space of 30 seconds

In the Blue Anchor yesterday with 200 other blues, going utterly ballistic and I cried tears of joy. Watched all again last night and just enjoyed, then, this morning when I watched again for about the 50th time, I suddenly cried again.
It was the most fantastically, incredible experience of my life - ever.
I am a married man with 3 grown up lads - all with me yesterday - and I have been through all the usual experiences known to man, but, yesterday was beyond comprehension and beyond compare. I was the happiest person in the world. You may have thought that person was you, but, I know it was me!
Could I go through it all again? Poviding that it turns out with a winning result - yes please!

I will hold my hands up and admit to crying. only 4 times i have cried, the birth of my 2 kids and gillingham 99 and now this. Emotions were all over the place

Cried after the 2nd one went in at Newcastle and knew i'd be a wreck yesterday.

When Aguerro scored i just went mental, little gay sobs not floods of tears but at 43 all those years of emotion came flooding out, my 15 year old son looked at me like i was mad then shed a few himself too.

I cried again at MOTD, watching Merson's highlights and just had a few more watching it on the official site.

I know its an old cliche but that is up there with the birth of my son, something i'll never ever forget.

Sorry to anyone sat near me in 326 for kissing you all, just couldn't help it.

I had tears in my eyes before kick off but at full time I was just in shock. It didn't feel real, in fact it still doesn't.

Bluemanc100 said:
I was fine at the game (in shock) but teary watching it back today, there's a close up of a girl in the crowd after the goal crying, it set me off

I know, soft cnut

I am 48 though, 44 years of pain eh............

about to book my tattoo now, said i would finally do it if we won

This. I'm 49. I was in shock. I was just jubilated, vocal cords gone. I watched the last 10 minutes over and over when I got home an suddenly it hit me and I keep welling up so no more tears to cry until the next time. I love you all guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.