cried

From the moment Aguero scored until the players came out to get the trophy. In the pub, watching match of the day last night and then watching the full game again this morning. I've never cried so much in my life. Just the way we did it, unbelievable

Unbelievable feeling every time i see the goal played back on SSN - Goose bumps!

When Aguero scored i went so mad i couldn't remember who scored or how until i got back from the game and saw it on tv..

What a day!

baldybouncer said:
Yep, I was big mard arse yesterday as well :)

Watching Tony Book and Buzzer walk out with the trophy nearly did me in for good

This for me. When they carried the trophy out and also mentioned Joe Mercer's widow was there I lost it. I didn't think I'd ever cry at football but yesterday just brought home how much emotional investment I've put in to our club for the 27 seasons I've been going. Even watching them lift the Cup last year didn't set me off, as happy as I was.

Winning the title in MY lifetime has made me a very happy blue!

I was crying at 11:00 in the morning, reading all the preamble in the papers. The wife asked me if needed to go early so got to the ground about 12:15... smoked cig after cig as I was a bag of nerves...

Then cried again at the final whistle.... football, bloody hell!

They can't do that to us again... I can't take it...

I had years in my eyes and hugging most people around me (303, V). Fantastic, ended up in Leeds though. D'oh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.