cried

About 5 times today.

got to stop watching all the video's from yesterday. i just can not stop fucking crying.

I was a little bit teary when I spoke to my brother from overseas after, but I really broke down getting back home and watching the pitch invasion of all the blues and the celebrations... Just everything over the last few decades was released, tears of joy, I'm so emotionally drained and happy.

Wow.

balled my eyes out for 20 mins after the game in my seat.

i was pissed and the emotions of the day just did me.

I'm 47, five minutes to I was crying in agony, then in exstacy when Kun scored, guy next to me gave me a massive hug, pair of soft cnuts! what a day.

Chris Mac said:
I shed a few tears at the final whistle along with quite a few who sit around me. We're all around the 40/50 years old range and have all seen the darkest of days for the club we love. Those tears were of pure, unadulterated joy, no one ashamed to shed them openly just raw emotion coming to the fore.

I'm 20 and I had tears in my eyes, after about a minute following Sergio goal and knowing we'd won it. And when the trophy was lifted. And then again when we were all singing Wonderwall.

Wouldn't change that feeling for anything in the world, possibly only when my first born is born (providing I find anyone mental enough to have children with me...)

I (40)was watching the game with my dad and my pooch here in Canada. Just before the end of the game my daughter joined us and I was explaining to her how City has to score 2 goals to win. Then Dzeko scored and I started crying more out of desparation thinking there is no way.... My daughter said to me: "it is not over yet". The next thing you know Aguero scored, we all jumped and screamed. My dog got scared, started barking it was awesome. My daughter hugged me and my tears started pouring out of happines. I was happy for all City fans who waited so long for this moment. The best singing fans in the world, the most supportive fans.....the happiest fans in the world. I bow down to all of you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.