cried

I've been getting tears in the eyes but without proper crying yet.

Was on the bus this morning on the way in to work, reading articles on threads in here on my phone and I kept blubbering. I must've looked a right twat. Can't wait to get home and watch the parade and the tunnel cam vids and all.

I'm sure in a day or so, when it sinks in and my really fuzzy head is gone I'll be able to let the tears flow like a proper man!

I was an emotional wreck all day to be honest, wanted it so bad for my six year old son so he didn't have to put up with all the shite I did as an out of towner city supporter as a kid.

When that third went in, right in front of us in the family stand, I just remember grabbing him and jumping around like a lunatic. Then when it kinda sunk in I looked down and there was a young girl of about 12 or 13 a couple of rows in front of us with tears streaming down her face, just set me off and I was gone!

Got a text from the wife to see if we were okay, my reply 'in tears'!

Just like the raw emotion in '99 at wembley...... Brilliant!

Just gone again, watching tunnelcam and seeing Mancini embrace his dad.

Dont think its going to sink in for a while.

If all the tears I've shed since yesterday was beer I could celebrate for a year

bluemoonno1 said:
admit it, who else cried, cried my eyes out when aguero scored the winner and im 47 years old! Still tearful now, while watching it back.
your not alone in that mate

Was watching at home with the family and when the game went into injury time I went to the other side of the room. I felt so, so sick, the pain in my stomach was unbearable, and so I thought that the best way to relieve that pain would be to just make myself cry, to let it all out. I couldn't even do that, nothing was coming out, so I just slumped on the floor.

When Dzeko scored I didn't react (felt the same when Horlock scored at Wembley!). As for the Aguero goal, I don't remember the lead-up to it, just the sight of the ball hitting the back of the net. Everyone in the room was going mental and for a few seconds I stared at the screen; I just couldn't believe what had happened.

And then I started to well up.

cried at the end, well up everytime on tv since and even now tuesday dinner time still welling up reading on here and seeing the goal again

zackinthemcr said:
I cry every time i see it.. im into double figures now.
ive cried a few times but if i cried every time i saw it my eyes would have dissolved by now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.