cried

bluemoonno1

admit it, who else cried, cried my eyes out when aguero scored the winner and im 47 years old! Still tearful now, while watching it back.

I was fine at the game (in shock) but teary watching it back today, there's a close up of a girl in the crowd after the goal crying, it set me off

I know, soft cnut

I am 48 though, 44 years of pain eh............

about to book my tattoo now, said i would finally do it if we won

Only about 12 times so far and don't think it's over yet. Not really crying though, just watery eyes from a range of different emotions

My 8-years old was in tears at 1-2 with about 4-minutes to go. It was heartbreaking!

When Sergio scored we both had a couple of tears for a different reason, except my 7-year old. He just said "have we definitely won it now?"

Both boys were hyper all night and are going to be a nightmare at school today.

Best day ever.......so far.

Actually had a bit of a moment this morning when I got my boys up early to watch MOTD.

i had the exact same emotion as the play off final, tears, wondering why i put myself through this, why go through the pain but city make it worth it, never ever will anything or anyone touch my heart like city do.

Like a baby! I cheered & then after a few seconds of jumping up & down hugging my Dad & uncles who were going mental I realised no noise was coming out of my mouth. Then I thought I was gonna blackout so sat in my seat & burst into tears. Not stopped crying since. Got home from the Etihad around 8, watched it all over again, cried. Eventually went to sleep, woke up this morning emotionally & physically wrecked so rang in work for a days holiday & watched Sky Sports ever since & every single time they play the goal with wanker Tyler's commentary I well up again!!!

I'm 42 & been going to matches, mostly with my Dad & uncles, since 75 & nothing, absolutely fuckin nothing, was like yesterday!

I shed a few tears at the final whistle along with quite a few who sit around me. We're all around the 40/50 years old range and have all seen the darkest of days for the club we love. Those tears were of pure, unadulterated joy, no one ashamed to shed them openly just raw emotion coming to the fore.

when sergio scored i cried, it just doesnt happen to us so all that emotion just flooded out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.