cried

I thought City would win at least 3-1.
When we scored the first goal, I thought we are the champion. Surely that couldn't make me cry.
When it was 1-2 and 5 minutes to go, I felt pain in my heart it was over. I was ready to wait another year. I don’t think neither I will cry for that result.
But when Aguero scored I jumped to the air and finally when we won I held my missus and said “City did it” repeatedly and started to cry.
The way we win is so drama. This is miracle, really.

Lucky Toma said:
I cried so much that I was embarrassed about it afterwards.

At the Waldorf once I'd broke free of the melee I just started to bawl like a baby.

Then outside I cried on the shoulder of Ifiwasarichfan for a full minute.

Then in the cab going to the ground I phoned my mum and that set me off again.

Then once I've gotten into the ground and saw everyone I went again.

37 years old ffs

How is it possible to follow a "namecheck" like that ?

I kept telling everyone - through posts on here and to friends that I was just "bemused" by the whole experience of chasing the Title.

We knew early doors ( when we were magnificent) that it was a possiblity that we may hit a bad run, and we did - and all seemed lost, and then we pulled it around.

I am a part of the generation of City Fans who seriously thought we may never win a Trophy again in their lifetime before the Sheik. Every day since then just led to last Sunday.

For me, with so many friends from "Bluemoon" at the "Waldalf" it was just unbridled joy - I shed my tears a year earlier on Cup Final Day and Lucky Toma and Birchwood Gingerste can confirm that.

( when I watched the presentation later at home and saw Tony Book,Buzzer and the King in the Tunnel with the Trophy; I had something in my eye)

I jumped about for 2 seconds after Aguero scored then immediately realised what had just happened, went into shock for about 5 seconds, then blubbed like a baby on and off for a good hour, wishing I was there. I was there when we were shit. Where was I when we were champions?!!! FFS!

Welled up a bit watching vids of last 5 minutes shot in living rooms if I'm honest, but most affected by senior CITYzen hugging his wife who was dropping him off on AT Way before the game, a bit like you'd reassure someone before a major operation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.