crisis on sunday supplement

Re: Dont think they like us.

A Sun journo pontificating about class, dignity and morality. They'll wheel on Judas Iscariot next lecturing on loyalty and Genghis Khan about munificence.

Sad little people who are one of the main reasons why Sky subscribers are chucking in their subscription. Yer pay yer money and they give yer this kind of vomit.

I'm used to it now, I don't take any notice anymore, there is nowt we can do about apart from win games and throw it back down their throats

they look like an after stroke meeting and that danny geezer looks like he`s still having seizures as the queens english left him a long time ago....fuck em,jealous bastards...

That ladies and gentlemen was in fact used by mr Mancini as his pre match team talk..All Bob had to do was turn on the telly sit down with the players and watch that..

Thankyou sunday suppliment..look forward to your City team talk next week,please dont hold back now..;)

thanks lads, its seems the more you paint us as the devil incarnate the stronger our teams resolve to stick together and prove you dumb cunts wrong.

please, please, please, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Hang about , somethin' doesn't quite sit right here ......

some of them sit there givin' City flak because of the way they disposed of Hughes and brought Mancini in , we have no class they say ........

yet Chelsea get shut of a man who was doing a very good job at Chelsea , in the eyes of the football world , in Ranieri ..... and bring Mourinho in !!

How is that the right thing to do ???

Ranieri took his dismissal with dignity , like Mark Hughes ..... but in no way , after almost four years there , did he deserve to lose his job , or the team that he had turned into a very good side , albeit through spending a lot of money.

That Chelsea side , under Ranieri , had a better points total after each of the four years in which he was in charge ........ they also finished runners-up in the league , and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League under him.

I can honestly say,that is the first time I have heard that Bobby Manc was sat in the stands v Sunderland,when Hughes was sacked !!
Is that true or just more bile from shit journos ?? If untrue then Vickie Kloss needs to act on this crap.
IMO I cannot believe it.

Ric said:
For the first time in months I watched Sunday Supplement today by chance and was surprised by the level of vitriol aimed at the club.
It was laughable seeing a few southern hacks getting so worked up about City, and the rank hypocrisy of Rob Beasley in particular was incredible. For a Sun journalist to declare us as "morally bankrupt", well you just have to laugh. It makes today's resounding victory all the sweeter.
I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

To: Vicky Kloss
Sent: Sun Nov 21 19:44:36 2010
Subject: Todays Sunday Supplement on Sky

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk</a>
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Thanks again for the note.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss
Chief Communications Officer
Manchester City Football Club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.