crisis on sunday supplement

waspish said:
johnny crossan said:
I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

To: Vicky Kloss
Sent: Sun Nov 21 19:44:36 2010
Subject: Todays Sunday Supplement on Sky

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk</a>
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Thanks again for the note.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss
Chief Communications Officer
Manchester City Football Club

The thing is these so called reporters want give a toss! After she spoke to em and went, they probably just laughed it of

they probaby did but at least we know the club are doing something.

Re: Dont think they like us.

Genuinely shocked by that. The worry is that this is what formuates opinions of the neutrals and is how our club is perceived.

bobmcfc said:
waspish said:
The thing is these so called reporters want give a toss! After she spoke to em and went, they probably just laughed it of

they probaby did but at least we know the club are doing something.

Yeah I agree with you there!! But we all know some of these slimy reporters don't give a toss as long as they get there bias self righteous opinions across.........

auction294 said:
Genuinely shocked by that. The worry is that this is what formuates opinions of the neutrals and is how our club is perceived.
Do you really think anyone will care though, anyone other than some of our own fans I mean? Do you have an opinion that much on Wilkins/Chelsea that some Chelsea fans may now care what you think? People have their own opinions on us as it is, mostly jealousy-fuelled. What some journalists say on a second rate programme on a Sunday morning won't mean anything to anyone other than those who let it, mainly some of our fans. Its funny more than anything.

At last it looks like the club are taking action.To those people who say "fuck em,ignore them",it isn't that simplistic.Referees and the FA,like it or not,will be influenced by opinions if they are aired enough and by enough different people.It's human nature.They'll feel that they are "righting a wrong "by punishing us whether it's a ref in game-time or the FA in a disciplinary hearing.Unfortunately,the only ways to deal with it,are to sue for damages(not some chicken-feed figure,but a substantial amount that brings consequences to the perpetrator) and for Cook,Marwood or Khaldoon to hijack any interview they are giving to hand out a warning.By that,I mean it could be a press conference about signing a player or any other noteworthy event,then issue the warning and highlight previous lies.

oakiecokie said:
samharris said:
Cheers for that Oakie...good lad. :)

Only cut and pasted it sam.Full credit to "johnny crossan" who I`ve PM`d,just in case he got upset with me.
I take no credit for it other than passing on some very useful thoughts from him and Vicky Kloss.

I meant thanks for passing it on bud..hadnt seen it so was down to you that i did. ;)

Well I watched the Youtube clip and burst out laughing.

Everything I thought has already been posted, but I'm wondering what Ms Kloss actually said to the journos and what kind of apology will be broadcast and if on next weeks show or in the "papers"

I hope those two scumbags are never allowed to set foot in CoMS

Edit. That chelsea journo has a fucking short memory. Remember when everyone knew that Ranieri was going to get the bullet and the lack of class chelsea showed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.