crisis on sunday supplement

These bastards need to be hounded as soon as they are spotted at the ground..See what type of response they give when its up close and personal....these w@nkers need to learn that the sh**e they spout will not be tolerated....there is an agenda and ignoring them is not working...

B**tards the lot of em.

Just watched the YouTube of those bastards again because I'm trying to convince the missus that the press has an agenda against City.

All I can say is that I am not capable of the hate that they portrayed on tele - even in my angriest private moments (and I am one angry fucker)

These arseholes would have a stroke if we won the title (please City, gotta be worth it just for that)

Oh and the wife is now a believer!

Superbia said:
Sad to say, but City's image has taken a battering partly due to the arrogance and lack of humility shown by some of our fans, playing right in to the hands of the media and opposition fans and adding fuel to their fire.

I can't agree with this, as fans we tried our best not to become like the rags. Most blues won't sing the "buy your club" song but TBH it's been a complete waste of time. It's about time we started fighting back rather than trying to ignore it.

We can't take anything Rob Beasley says personally. He's a complete sh1t stirring fother mucker with every other club except 'his Chelsea'. Rumor has it he was 'asked' to move from the NOTW !

A quick web search using his name and any other adjective you desire (w*nker, tw@t, c~nt, etc.) will return plenty of posts from other clubs fans.

e.g.

"Rob Beesley is one odious T**t to come out with crap regarding Torres because he is a Chelsea fan was just disgusting. Loyalty might mean nothing to this cockney wanker but the fact Torres said he was staying only the other day is lost on a prick like him.
But what do you expect from someone who worked for the NotW and now works for The S*n, a case of out of the shit pan and into the cesspit "

Rob beasley is the biggest twat of them all,if you think us city fans hate him just askt the scousers how they feel about him, he has raped there club in the press,he's gone on record several times saying he hasnt time for northerners..the list go's on though with these so cold chief sportswriters,i remember henry winter ripping us apart the custis brothers,that twat oliver holt who i thought had the time of day for city,the yong lad from the independant (sam wallace) he's about the best of a bad fuckin bunch....To be honest i think cook should ban that twat beasley and greasey twat paul smith fom city forever the pair of southern twats.....think all city fans should conplain like fuck to the sun & sky for having these bellends on aswell...Anyway rant over for now!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.