crisis on sunday supplement

Re: Dont think they like us.

Pigeonho said:
auction294 said:
Genuinely shocked by that. The worry is that this is what formuates opinions of the neutrals and is how our club is perceived.
Do you really think anyone will care though, anyone other than some of our own fans I mean? Do you have an opinion that much on Wilkins/Chelsea that some Chelsea fans may now care what you think? People have their own opinions on us as it is, mostly jealousy-fuelled. What some journalists say on a second rate programme on a Sunday morning won't mean anything to anyone other than those who let it, mainly some of our fans. Its funny more than anything.

But media bias does alter neutrals opinions mate. It certainly alters referees opinions and decisions, think Ade, SWp and Viera getting retrospective reds after SSN continually showing it whereas Huddlestone gets nothing as it was brushed under the carpet.

You cannot defend them this time lad. If you ever wanted to see that they hate us and have an agenda against us, that 8 minute clip is there for all to see. There can be no denying it now. Not even from you.

I agree with your position on the whole but you can't defend that.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm --<br /><br />
MancAl said:
oakiecokie said:
To: Vicky Kloss
Sent: Sun Nov 21 19:44:36 2010
Subject: Todays Sunday Supplement on Sky

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk</a>
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Thanks again for the note.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss
Chief Communications Officer
Manchester City Football Club

fantastic!!!

I really hope that this is a genuine response (no offence but people have occasionally fabricated these type of things). I'm a little sceptical due to the time this programme was aired and the time it takes to get to Fulham. That puts Vicky at the Cottage quite late, for an employee would that not be surprising?

Like I say though, I really hope that this is true!!!

She will have been in the same 5* hotel as the rest of the party mate and it is her. Johnny C is one of the most trusted members on here (and he wouldn't lie in the view of God or his mis-deed would be recorded for all eternity in the book of fire).

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A brummie Chelsea fan - go figure. Won't be long before he is sent into the wilderness, just like that other wanker Ian McGarry.

what's happened to that lying snot rag mcgarry then? whatever it is it's nothing less than he deserves.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
Do you really think anyone will care though, anyone other than some of our own fans I mean? Do you have an opinion that much on Wilkins/Chelsea that some Chelsea fans may now care what you think? People have their own opinions on us as it is, mostly jealousy-fuelled. What some journalists say on a second rate programme on a Sunday morning won't mean anything to anyone other than those who let it, mainly some of our fans. Its funny more than anything.

But media bias does alter neutrals opinions mate. It certainly alters referees opinions and decisions, think Ade, SWp and Viera getting retrospective reds after SSN continually showing it whereas Huddlestone gets nothing as it was brushed under the carpet.

You cannot defend them this time lad. If you ever wanted to see that they hate us and have an agenda against us, that 8 minute clip is there for all to see. There can be no denying it now. Not even from you.

I agree with your position on the whole but you can't defend that.

-- Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm --

MancAl said:
fantastic!!!

I really hope that this is a genuine response (no offence but people have occasionally fabricated these type of things). I'm a little sceptical due to the time this programme was aired and the time it takes to get to Fulham. That puts Vicky at the Cottage quite late, for an employee would that not be surprising?

Like I say though, I really hope that this is true!!!

She will have been in the same 5* hotel as the rest of the party mate and it is her. Johnny C is one of the most trusted members on here (and he wouldn't lie in the view of God or his mis-deed would be recorded for all eternity in the book of fire).

Even if she wasn't (and she probably was), this programme finishes at 11am and we kicked off at 4.00pm. Assuming she needs to be at the ground by say 3pm to hand out some bollockings, 4 hours to get from somewhere south of Manchester to West London is bags of time.

The media in this country are traitors.
All they ever do is talk down the country and undermine us in every way, they might have blown our world cup ambitions to bits, they are attention seeking lying scum, they should stick to their TITS, WAR and BINGO because anything else they print is not worth reading.
The media are responsible for dragging this country down to the gutter, what is the point of slagging your own country, they should all be sent to fucking Siberia if you ask me, we don't need them!
I haven't bought a newspaper for years, the internet is where I get ALL my info, not the brainless tabloid press

Re: Don'T think they like us.

the worst one of the bag of cow dung was the paul smith from the mirror,he was totally irate, he looked like he had been dragged from a under a cardboard box from under london underpass early in the morning, it seemed to me he was waiting throughout the programme to have his say on this one, woolyback is just what his name suggests a sheep, captain piqcard the chelsea rent boy is just a twisted bitter little man, the other with the soft spoken voice is not worth mentioning, i found it the biggest laugh i have ever had on a sunday morning, anyone one with half a brain cell could see right through their poisonous venomous uncalled for bile, this programme reached a all time low and these guys should never be allowed on tv again, we all know who is behind the agenda and he is sat in his cosy armchair in america?

I have never watched the programme and only know of it's existence from reading about it on Bluemoon.

However I did watch that 8 minute clip and found it to be offensive, ill-informed and down right untruthful.

The producers of the program should be ashamed of putting out such utter garbage, and to those of you who think the media do not have an agenda against MCFC I say think again.

I hope Vicky Kloss (who I have a great deal of respect for) goes to town big time over this slanderous piece of rubbish.

The Pink Panther said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It was outright disgusting, but hardly a surprise for me.

Nobody on the panel, nor on here, seems to have mentioned the irony of that cnut Beasley's comments with regards our class in the sacking of Hughes.

In the very same week his beloved Chelsea dispensed with the services of Ray Wilkins, whilst sat next to the manager at a reserve match.

For the record. Rob Beasley was sacked by the News of the World last year.

Prior to that, he was sacked by the Press Association for fighting in the Wembley press box with another journo as his Chelsea were beaten by United a few years back.

A brummie Chelsea fan - go figure. Won't be long before he is sent into the wilderness, just like that other wanker Ian McGarry.

As I said in the other thread, what about the way chelsea dispensed with Ranieri

what about the staff that were removed to make way for Hughes' clique?

rassclot said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

what's happened to that lying snot rag mcgarry then? whatever it is it's nothing less than he deserves.

Sacked by The Sun and crawled back under stone.

bored at work said:
The Pink Panther said:
As I said in the other thread, what about the way chelsea dispensed with Ranieri

what about the staff that were removed to make way for Hughes' clique?
Exactly!!! When hughes was dismissed,he didn't have to claim income support or job seekers allowance.He sacked people at the club to employ his family and friends.People who needed the job to live and pay bills etc.I'd sooner offer my sympathy to them rather than a multi-millionaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.