Crisps.

I love Tyrrells, especially sweet chilli and pepper flavour. They sell them in The Bank pub on Mosley Street.

paphos-mcfc said:
Miss some of the decent crisps. Can you still get Brannigans? Seabrook and salt n shake? Loved the roast beef and mustard.

What's your favourite?

Brannigans roast beef and mustard were my all time favourite. Real thick crisps and the flavour of the mustard was spot on. A bit pricey but well worth it.

Always loved the shitty MSG types like pickled onion monster munch and scampi and lemon nik naks. Disco salt and vinegar were nice and didn't mind the bacon frazzles either. I don't even know if any of them class as crisps because they weren't the usual type like Walkers/Golden Wonder.

One thing I know is that North America is seriously lagging behind in crisps, it's no way as popular!!

karen7 said:
Salt and vinegar Disco's

these all day long.
i did once go out with a man who offered to buy me dinner and ended up buying me pickled onion monster munch. stayed with him for two years!

These are the future of crisps...

Mister-Potato.jpg

Wait, what?!... Oh.

steviemc said:
I believe these are back on sale. One of my faves, but haven't tried the new ones...

2dsh2xu.jpg

Got some the other day, the fish and chips seem about 3 times the size. Considering the last time i had a pack of these i was about 10, its probably even bigger than that. Unless Ive shrunk?!

TCIB said:
Wtf where did you see fish n chips?
I would drive a thousand miles to get some of them.

Asda! £1 for 6 bags

<a class="postlink" href="http://your.asda.com/news-and-blogs/guess-which-delicious-snack-s-resurfaced-burton-s-fish-n-chips" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://your.asda.com/news-and-blogs/gue ... sh-n-chips</a>

it says until mid january though... probably doing it as a trial before they release them nationwide

prem4mcfc said:
These.. in Beef flavour
crispspuffs.jpg

I'd boil my own bollocks to be able to get these today.
Wow. Another blast from the past .. Like little tubes they were. And yes, Beef flavour. Probably died out after the BSE scandals. God it must be 25 years ago that I had a packet of them, makers me feel sad that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.