Crisps.

I believe these are back on sale. One of my faves, but haven't tried the new ones...

2dsh2xu.jpg

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Seabrooks - the King of Crisps.
Got to agree . My favourites are Canadian ham and Cheese and Onion . Easily beat Walkers .<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:32 pm --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Seabrooks - the King of Crisps.
The best company in Bradford .Seabrooks .

Does anybody remember Tudor crisps?
Used to buy vinegar flavour from a shop near school. Would have nicked them but they only let a few of us in at once.

bluemike said:
Does anybody remember Tudor crisps?
Used to buy vinegar flavour from a shop near school. Would have nicked them but they only let a few of us in at once.
I remember the being advertised on TV.
‘a canny bag of Tudor’.

toffee balls said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Balti said:

Savoury vinegar were the best crisp ever.
Too right
Thanks TB

Just brought back some good times as a kid from the late seventies/early eighties as a kid
We used to put the packets on the heaters in the playground at school and make them shrink and try and make a badge!!
happy days<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
silvaboots said:
toffee balls said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Too right
Thanks TB

Just brought back some good times as a kid from the late seventies/early eighties as a kid
We used to put the packets on the heaters in the playground at school and make them shrink and try and make a badge!!
happy days
Sorry
It's a crisp thread
The bovril was nice but the best at the time was something called bones! and something! Salt and vinegar flavour I think

silvaboots said:
toffee balls said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Too right
Thanks TB

happy days
No worries sb

I could eat a pack right now followed by the obligatory sniff of ones fingers upon finishing.

Happy memories indeed.

silvaboots said:
toffee balls said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Too right
Thanks TB

happy days

-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm --

silvaboots said:
toffee balls said:
Too right
Thanks TB

happy days
Sorry
It's a crisp thread
The bovril was nice but the best at the time was something called bones! and something! Salt and vinegar flavour I think
2ns5mcx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.