Cristiano Ronaldo the arrogant...

Every time I think to myself man he's a fantastic player I'd love to have him here with us we'd dominate with him, I suddenly remember a picture of him in pink hot pants and after throwing up a little in my mouth I come back to reality and would be happier without him!

cristiano_ronaldo_gay2.jpg

cristiano_ronaldo_gay.jpg

SNN0303CC-280_462873a.jpg

02-ronaldo-crying.jpg

DalbeyINUK said:
Every time I think to myself man he's a fantastic player I'd love to have him here with us we'd dominate with him, I suddenly remember a picture of him in pink hot pants and after throwing up a little in my mouth I come back to reality and would be happier without him!

So you dont want him to ply for us because he dresses a bit gay? Sound reasoning that
Micah Richards dresses like a complete twonk does tat mean you dont want him to play for us as well

Who cares if he wears short shorts and pink ones?

He is not gay...no matter how he dresses. I would love him here but he is playing well in Madrid and he is happy there.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
nashark said:
What a diving, cheating, moaning dickhead. It's little wonder he's played for the two most morally bankrupt football clubs in Europe. They deserve each other.

As for his footballing ability, he's a seal. A seal to amuse the tourists of Old Trafford and the Bernabau. Extraordinarily prolific against shit teams, but a ghost when it matters. Stepovers and flicks might be appealing to the casual fan, but when the time comes, more often than not, he's nowhere to be seen. He must have a 1:50 good game, big game ratio. Oh, and did I mention he was a classless wanker?

Didnt he score in A champions league final and an FA cup final and some CL semi finals. Now im not being funny mate but he has won World Player of the year before so he must be able to do something right as i have never heard of a shit player winning that. Oh complete and utter wanker though

Basics. Scoring does not equal having a good game.

As for the World player thing, Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world at exploiting mediocre full-backs, and that's why he won it. When the big game comes along though, perhaps with the exception of when they beat Arsenal in the Champions League, he's absolute dogshit. A ghost.

nashark said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Didnt he score in A champions league final and an FA cup final and some CL semi finals. Now im not being funny mate but he has won World Player of the year before so he must be able to do something right as i have never heard of a shit player winning that. Oh complete and utter wanker though

Basics. Scoring does not equal having a good game.

As for the World player thing, Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world at exploiting mediocre full-backs, and that's why he won it. When the big game comes along though, perhaps with the exception of when they beat Arsenal in the Champions League, he's absolute dogshit. A ghost.

Bollocks. Stop posting shit posts when the only reason you post this shit is because you are either jelouse or because he played for United.

He scored 2 beutiful goals against Arsenal in CL semis and was fans player of the match in CL final. He was excellent in the last 2 El Clasicos and scored 2 goals. And Barca doesn't have bad full-backs.

World player of the year 2008...enough said.

He was decent last night to be fair. But the derby prior to that, he was largely ineffective. Just because he scored doesn't mean he had a good game.

What's more, he's never (and I mean never) had a good game against City, Chelsea or Liverpool.

I don't know why you reasserted my point about him having one of his only good performances in a big game against Arsenal.

The fact is: world player of the year or not, he's largely wank when it matters. If you're mesmerised by step-overs and colourful boots, fair enough, but anyone who can see past that knows he's not a big-game player and will never be a big-game player therefore he should not be considered great.

As for his performance against Chelsea in the Champions League, he was pretty shit if I recall, and although he scored a header, the bastard also choked, missing a crucial penalty.

Jo - capped for the Brazil national team...enough said.

Stats mean shit, as does your post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.