Cristiano Ronaldo

blueinsa said:
citytill1die84 said:
blueinsa said:
The pisscan walked mate because he knew what was about to happen with us and Chelsea and he knew he wasn't going to get the tools to compete.

Moyes has been handed the reigns and the pisscan will happily see them win fuck all as it just further over inflates his own self importance to the club and he can say to the Glaziers, "told you so".

Moyes has dismantled the backroom staff and no way would that have happened had the pisscan still had the final say....

it remains to be seen what happens to the Rags.

It does mate.

Financially more than doable but for me, he stays at Madrid as he is their cash cow unfortunately.

Agreed

markbmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
Kompany is King said:
Difficult to see happening. Then again the Sheikh does want success in Europe.

We should at a minimum try to get him.

Transfer fee - do well if nearer £60m than £80m.

Wages - no idea. What is he on now?

If he did sign this would be biggest transfer this summer. Unless Messi moves.
This summer? Try ever. That's how big it would be. Us, Man City, buying one of the top two players in the world from the biggest club in the world. Messi will never move so it would be another generation of player before such a transfer would ever be eclipsed.
It would be fucking amazing, to most of us anyway. There are still some who wouldn't have him, something I will never get my head round.

There is a faction of City fans that hate united more than they love City.

Those fans wouldn't have him.
Pathetic really.

blueinsa said:
citytill1die84 said:
blueinsa said:
The pisscan walked mate because he knew what was about to happen with us and Chelsea and he knew he wasn't going to get the tools to compete.

Moyes has been handed the reigns and the pisscan will happily see them win fuck all as it just further over inflates his own self importance to the club and he can say to the Glaziers, "told you so".

Moyes has dismantled the backroom staff and no way would that have happened had the pisscan still had the final say....

It does mate.

Financially more than doable but for me, he stays at Madrid as he is their cash cow unfortunately.
Part of the reason why they want Bale. He's not Neymar but he's creating a brand and improving in that respect. Believe he finally moved into the top 50 of that "world's most marketable athletes" this year. Perez thinks he can build him up into one of those huge brands too.

Joehannes said:
blueinsa said:
citytill1die84 said:

It does mate.

Part of the reason why they want Bale. He's not Neymar but he's creating a brand and improving in that respect. Believe he finally moved into the top 50 of that "world's most marketable athletes" this year. Perez thinks he can build him up into one of those huge brands too.

PG tips are offering 1 billion sponsorship if Bale signs for Real Madrid ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Joehannes said:
blueinsa said:
It does mate.

Is this info from someone who gets things right mate?

Him coming to us and not the pg tips sponsorship ;-)

blueinsa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Joehannes said:

Is this info from someone who gets things right mate?

Him coming to us and not the pg tips sponsorship ;-)

No I made the PG Tips story up

He has got things right before, I have no idea how any of this works, I know its tied in with Nike though<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:06 am --<br /><br />
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronaldo will be playing for us when the Premier League kicks off

How I wish you weren't wumming.

As I said mate I am just passing on info I have heard. FTG heard the same info we were talking about it at FA Cup final.
I have nothing to lose as im hardly ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.