Cristiano Ronaldo

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ronaldo will be playing for us when the Premier League kicks off

You realise that Ducado will have a convulsive fit when he reads that dont you?

Vincents Tackle said:
Ray78 said:
Vincents Tackle said:
Wow, I wish I had your positive outlook on life!

Wow I wish I had your sarcastic attitude. I would rather sign players are more receptive for a move to City.

Looks like you already do Ray ;)

Anyway, you don't actually know how receptive he is to a move to us do you? His last comments on the matter were that it would be very, very, very difficult (not impossible).

Utd might still be his preferred destination but with Fergies retirement I would suggest he will be having another think about his available options. We're building a fantastic squad, have a manager he's worked with before and can offer him great money and the chance to win trophies.

He may not see us as the best move for him but no point in bidding if he's available? I don't agree. The meltdown it would cause the rags would be worth any transfer fee.

Just to be a bit serious :), it would make a statement of intent if he was available and we did put in a bid for him, like you have said he has worked with Pellegrini so that might increase our chances a bit. However he will not be sold in this window as he is using our name, Chelsea's and the rags to broker a better deal out of Real Madrid imo. Plus as much it will be a laugh to see the reaction out of the Rags he will not shit on them.

On a serious note, Nike would bank roll such a move.

Financially and commercially its a no brainer.

blueinsa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I was aware but I am only passing on info I have heard.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
He would look rather dashing in our new kit.

Imagine if we sign Ronaldo, Navas, Fernandinho, Cavani and one or two others, and United sign Leighton Baines? Lol. Just Lol.

Might as well just give us the trophy in August if that lot all turn up

BoyBlue_1985 said:
blueinsa said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I was aware but I am only passing on info I have heard.

-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am --

Pigeonho said:
He would look rather dashing in our new kit.

Imagine if we sign Ronaldo, Navas, Fernandinho, Cavani and one or two others, and United sign Leighton Baines? Lol. Just Lol.

Might as well just give us the trophy in August if that lot all turn up

Fair play to you mate.

Its exactly what this board is for and lets hope its right.

citytill1die84 said:
blueinsa said:

Agree but Nike could easily do the same for the Ragd and he'd choose them imo. But Real Madrid won't sell a 40+ goal scorer who doesn't look like he's gunna slow down anytime soon.

You think he fancies a stint under Moyes?

No......I dont either and ive said why above mate.

blueinsa said:
citytill1die84 said:
blueinsa said:

Agree but Nike could easily do the same for the Ragd and he'd choose them imo. But Real Madrid won't sell a 40+ goal scorer who doesn't look like he's gunna slow down anytime soon.

You think he fancies a stint under Moyes?

No......I dont either and ive said why above mate.

Fergie is still on the scene so yes I still think he'd pick Rags over us. Don't get me wrong I'd like the greasy f&&ker but it won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.