Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fergie goes to intercept Mendes in the airport car park.

drunk-funny.gif

Can't stop watching this ! I'm in bits, tears of laughter rolling down my face.

Top work Blue !

I'm on a train for the next 5 hours... can't wait to spend it just on this thread
I always read some of the first pages when a transfer is close. My own posts and others are a good reflection sometimes, fans are so fickle, no one would of thought it would come to this in the transfer window.

Hope we get this announced before he does medical etc. absolutely fucking buzzing. A great day awaits in the cricket, wife and kids going away for the weekend so it’s just me and the dog. What a weekend this could be

€15m a year is just shy of £250k a week if anyone's wondering. If he's genuinely willing to take that big a pay cut to join us then he must really want it, though the one thing nobody can doubt is his commitment.
I was wondering so I got my trusty calculator out, seemingly that wasn't your approach I thought, until I cared to dig a bit deeper and realised just how much of a twat I was about to make of myself as I had the whole thing in £Sterling!

:-(

Whilst it's a huge sum in real terms, in football terms it isn't about to smash our wage structure to smithereens so if it is to be believed then I'm even more all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.