Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, the best thing Ronaldo could do to get United to sign him is to pretend he is signing for us. I don’t think it’s out the question they hijack this.
I was thinking about this. If Ronaldo thought the only way to get himself to United, was to make them believe he would go to City, would he go through this charade and would Mendes put his relationship with City on the line for it?

To be fair, the best thing Ronaldo could do to get United to sign him is to pretend he is signing for us. I don’t think it’s out the question they hijack this.
He could just pick up the phone to ferguson if he wanted to go back to the rags, no need for any shenanigans.

This isnt about money at this stage of his career, it's about winning as many trophies as possible whilst he still can and getting personal accolades so he can finish being one of, if not the most decorated player in history.

As it stands, if it's a straight shootout between us and U*d, he's choosing City.

Fabulous. He really couldn't have shown much more disdain if he'd tried. It was totally disrespectful and if another team's player had done that to us I'd be fuming. But Bernard Bernard did it to that lot so he's a club legend in my eyes.

Cheers for posting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.