Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is 13 and three quarters and a mosher.
Honestly all for piss boiling but I would not be slightly arsed if we couldn't get Ronaldo. My preference would still be someone's profile that actually suits us and is relatively younger. If this happens, so be it, hope it works out, and will enjoy piss boiling. But if it doesn't, and if he especially goes to United, it would make my day, would be loads of PR but push their project/rebuild back even further. All for it if you ask me.

I was thinking about this. If Ronaldo thought the only way to get himself to United, was to make them believe he would go to City, would he go through this charade and would Mendes put his relationship with City on the line for it?
He could have called United up at any point. This is one round about of unnecessary fuckery about if he wants United.

Hahahah. We have duped United into buying another useless addition to that team. Great!!! Ronaldo will score fuck all in that team with that midfield. Also their halaand dream now gone. We are winners anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.