Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more discussions of betting odds and what they mean and I'll lock this entire forum, I swear to God ffs

Betting companies have no inside knowledge. It is an automatic algorithm that covers their financial exposure. It doesn't reflect anything

We should just ban anyone from th thread who post odds on players managers going to other clubs!

Every fucking player we sign, the rag cunts are after. Lazy fucking click seeking modern non journalists. The rag line was even put out with the Grealish transfer. Click, click, click, click fucking click. The Muen being one of the worst culprits. Fucking wankshafts.

You can't seriously tell me Ronaldo at 36 years of age is an absolute must of a signing that will change the fortunes of this club. That's just childish. He's joining as a stop gap to fill in for our striker needs (if he does), max two seasons. I'm really not arsed. More worried how it could go wrong, it's not the way we operate, it's not how we do business, these sort of things are what the rags excel at.

Paddy V, Large Frank and Davide Pizzaro say hi

Sort of see it as a win-win. They don't really need him and could do without his wages. OGS is a fucking useless manager.

Would benefit us far more than them, but if they get him to stop us it'll fuck with their wages.

Odds are decent at 1.67. Chucked what I could on so let’s see. Maximum bets in that market are pretty low which gives you an idea how easy they are to swing the odds. I don’t think the odds are any kind of tell at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.