Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper flapping from Ronaldo love in sycophants, they were desperate for him. Is it time to start polishing up on their not so convincing:-)

Didn't really want him anyhow
Will be Shite under ollie
We've been fine using a false 9
He's gone for the money
He has no ambition
Etc etc..........

I heard a pilot once say that the chances of two planes meeting in the sky was basically nil but the job of air traffic control was to put them all much closer together to increase the chances. For example if I wanted to fly to New York I’d follow the M6 south, pick up the M54 then the A458 until I got to the sea then I’d then stop and ask for directions. You might take the M62 and keep going straight. I’d barely see you let alone run in to you.

Yep that’s right, to make maximum use of airspace whilst ensuring an incredible level of safety. Like I said it’s very clever and air traffic controllers are superb at their job.

I’m a longhaul pilot and have flown across the Atlantic hundreds of times seeing only a few aircraft even though I know there are hundreds around me - but they’re all either above, below or too far off to the side to see…or they’re right in front or directly behind but exactly 10 miles apart in line travelling at exactly the same speed in the same direction so don’t close the gap.

I also fly from Barton and with small planes it relies a lot more on using your eyes to avoid other aircraft and relies on ‘big sky theory’ or air traffic control looking at the radar and letting you know who’s in the area to keep an eye out for.

Anyway this has got nothing to do with Ronaldo so I’ll shut up before I get told off

He’s got the body of a prime athlete, think Michael Johnson . The 400 metre king. Will stroll round the premier league get us goals for
If we don’t pay the money and try to be smart we won’t get him and we will end up this season with a 18 year old novice a striker who players it on the Wing and a Spanish winger who might get a few goals this is not champions league and premier title quality .

Greame Souness must be on this thread in between being interviewed on Talkshite.

"Ronaldo may not be going to City. He is proud of his legacy..."

He could be winding up rags on behalf of his missus.

I think some are dubious because we have seen things like this before. According to some who posted earlier he was offered to united earlier but on higher wages - this was the reason united said no to any deal

Now that he wants out, and the reports are saying on a possible reduced salary - there is no way united would not be trying to hijack this knowing the wages are negotiable now

I doubt the premier league would sanction number 77, they turned down Swanseas request for 85 for Sanches a few years ago
I think the $$$$$$ from increased TV deals might change that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.