Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a very legit point. Fuck off with that shit. You should know better.

With what shit exactly? Like I said, posting a tweet about the player this thread is about which was in tune with other tweets and rumours at that point.

I’ve seen a lot of random tweets posted on here with no issue so get to fuck with the condescending tone

Do me a favour folks and report all the posters saying it's a done deal to United. I can't call them wums until something happens but in the event he does go to City I can go through the posts and retroactively deal with all of those I deem to have posted in bad faith.

But it's important for you guys to understand some are posting what they've heard in good faith, they won't all be wums. But it'll be impossible for me to go back through the thread without them being flagged by you guys either way.

Thanks.
Fuck me you guys have been fast with this one! The other mods are going to think something crazy has happened with all the reports!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.