Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a weird way, it may benefit us next summer if he goes to the rags. We may have a clearer run at Haaland but I'm clutching at straws here..

If we couldn't convince Ronaldo to come to us over United despite having a far better manager, better squad and better chance at trophies, there's no chance we'll be able to convince Haaland to choose us over PSG.

I’m not annoyed about Ronaldo per say. Sure I would love him butt seems we let United always come up and take our transfer. Bruno was supposable ours until United bid. Fred as well(dodged a bullet) Sanchez. Just annoyed we let that haopen

In bed ill, sounded like City signing him jumped 50 pages and now he's a cert for rags. Will go back to sleep for an hour then see where we are

Fuck him.

let’s bring in Erling and get Gio Reyna.

they are blues. Follow in their fathers footsteps.
If haaland was such a big city fan like some claim he would already be here imo. He will follow the money next summer and tbh I can’t blame him

I’m not annoyed about Ronaldo per say. Sure I would love him butt seems we let United always come up and take our transfer. Bruno was supposable ours until United bid. Fred as well(dodged a bullet) Sanchez. Just annoyed we let that haopen
Worked out great from them so far.

Difference seems to be that United would be prepared to buy him from Juve while City have tried to be clever and get him on a free. Shambles
It's not though. He's more trouble than he's worth and don't forget he wanted out of that shit club years ago. A typical man Yoo deal, reacting because they are scared of what city might do

Sanchez was a classic example of insecurity and this would top that. I wouldn't be bothered if we do, or don't sign him, but the rags would be in mourning if he came to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.