Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic, mate! You ok?
Just having a nice cup of freshly ground coffee from some poncy company that cost me 6 effing quid for a bag of beans. Whilst watching this thread burn through poor old Ric's bandwidth like my missus goes through a a pot of haagen dazs when it is half price at the shop.

Hope you are well old bean.

If he goes to Man Utd which was always a possibility then it's got nothing to do with how City negotiated. Man Utd just come in and match any offer simple as that.
Well, reports are we still haven't offered a bid to juve.... Not great negotiation.

And, it wasn't my opinion I was just explaining what a previous poster meant

Shouty man must be crying in his pillow this window could turn out the biggest headlines ever, bet he’s looking for his yellow tie the twat,

Pep came across as managing expectation, whilst also distancing the club from any breakdown of a deal.

Shifting the onus on to the player deciding, gave us all we needed to know.

"It won't be our fault" - it smacks of damage limitation and at least knowing United have made a counter offer of some description.

It's more likely he doesn't expect it to go our way.
I think so too...If united register their interest, it will be very difficult for him to choose us because of the history, pressure from outside (even if we are obviously the better choice).

This has gone from me feeling sick a day or two ago, to laughing at united fans losing their heads, to watching them scramble for their fire extinguishers.
reminds me of back in the day, e's crazy weekends, then the most almighty downer on a Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.