Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will quibble over agent fees etc and see someone else doing the needful for their club and signing him
We will never pay riola the agent fee he wants. If he had any other agent I would say it possible but I honestly do not think we will even try just Bc of his agent

Perhaps Mendy's legal problems have forced us to prioritise other areas and so we're not willing to pay a fee.

I don't much care if Ronaldo comes or not but we do need a striker of some description this window.

“CR7” fanboys starting to get upset yet?

See so many people on here calling United fans Rags, but begging and preying for Ronaldo to sign!

He’s openly said he’s a United fan……he’s a rag!
The only daft thing to do was the gloating and pisstaking as we've been down this road before. If they do get him which is now looking likely they are going to fucking Milk an announcement like never before. Will be 24/7 Sky sports/Talksport the lot.

Cunts.

Fuck sake we have some serious spoilt brats posting on here. We just won three of the last four titles and people are on here losing their minds and slagging off the club like we're about to get relegated.

This whole transfer window has been ridiculous with people shitting their pants cos we don't have a striker and begging the club to spend ridiculous money on Harry Kane and now even fucking Ronaldo. Oh no what will you do if your mates take the piss cos we didn't win the title for a single season?

Grow the fuck up. It's fine if we don't win the title this season and just like how we eventually got Vinny's replacement sorted with Dias we will get Aguero's replacement sorted as well. You just might have to be a bit patient as foreign a concept that may be for some.
nonsense

Pep came across as managing expectation, whilst also distancing the club from any breakdown of a deal.

Shifting the onus on to the player deciding, gave us all we needed to know.

"It won't be our fault" - it smacks of damage limitation and at least knowing United have made a counter offer of some description.

It's more likely he doesn't expect it to go our way.

I disagree.

He is laying the groundwork for why we signed a 36 year old after being linked with Kane all summer.

Soecial player knocked on our door, welcome in.

Also, didn't feel like he himself was thrilled at it, but accepting of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.