Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on cloud nine.

Not only did I not want to see that creepy fucking adams apple in a city shirt, but now Mendes has pretty much made united buy a player the don't need.

Some of you are going to have to take the ribbing you've set yourselves up for but it will make it all the sweeter when we still come out on top.
Ignore Ronaldo, we’ve not signed a striker, including possibly Messi on a free, because we’ve had our pants pulled down by Levy.

We think we are so well run; this is amateur
I got slated for it but I'll say once more... the City hierarchy are absolute rank amateurs when it comes to getting deals over the line.

It's almost as if the actual football side of the City Group is secondary to other parts of the business.

Txiki is blagging a living at City. Useless twat.

It was always a long shot due to his connections with the rags and Ferguson. No way would that whisky nosed scrote not move heaven and earth to stop that and the rags will pay whatever it takes to stop it too.

Just having a nice cup of freshly ground coffee from some poncy company that cost me 6 effing quid for a bag of beans. Whilst watching this thread burn through poor old Ric's bandwidth like my missus goes through a a pot of haagen dazs when it is half price at the shop.

Hope you are well old bean.
Good mate. Covid has kept me busy!

Literally it’s a downer.
Purely for the fact we had a go at two top tier goal scorers and we lost both time.

Khaldoon’s comments while emotional seem to not be backed with intent. Crazy crazy!! Lost CL, couldn’t wrap Kane and couldn’t wrap Ronaldo even with Mendes who is our closest agent. Crazy!!!

Now it’s down to Pep’s genius to see how we can win again this season. It’s sad we don’t have a top tier striker for KDB. And asking Pep to do another miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.