Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not one or the other ..
we were prepared to go big on Kane, but they wouldn't engage
I agree we need a striker, but it shouldn't stop you signing quality players for other positions if the opportunity arises
Didn't the documentary show that we have processes/plans/target lists for every position as part of the 5 year planning process?
It did but our transfer plans always seem to fall short

you go out and get your man. if you want to be a big club you have to play like one.
if you want kane you get him.
how often do chelsea miss out etc. im furious

We got to a CL final last year, I didn't realise the board members were on the pitch?
Yes and a lack of a good striker seriously cost us...we wouldn't have even been playing false 9 if not for the lack of a regular effective striker.

He doesn't need to justify signing a 36-year-old when that name is Ronaldo.

The cult of personality ensures predominantly positive kudos.

He was laying the groundwork for the possibility of the player still choosing United.

Mendes can lead the horse to water but he can't make him drink.

United is the quiet life option. Don't think for a second he's not had Ferguson and others in his ear for 24 hours.

Choosing City would be a ballsy move at this stage and he would go up in my estimation if he did.
I agree. I honestly thought his character of being ultra professional and being totally focussed on success would have seen him sign for city regardless of the bad press/feelings from the rags.

maybe we dont want the shitshow or maybe he upped his wages demands when the rags came in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.