Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well was fun while it lasted. Only thing I know for sure these past 24 hours is that I love my club and I love this forum. Take a bow all those who kept it light and breezy and meme-tastic. Will go down as a classic. A small part of me hopes it goes thru but is what it is. Now lets turn attentions to smashing Arsenal.

The whole Twitter reports nonsense is now confirmed as bullshit click bait. Let’s remember that for future transfers. Literally everything reported was a lie.
The same with Kane and all these bids we submitted according to journalists and supposed itks after Pep confirmed we didn't even open negotiations with Levy.

The hole is there because we have looked for kane and Spurs were greedy. They lost out. We looked for Ronaldo but somehow possibly ambition , gross self interest , possibly greed all got in the way. We got out . Our hands are clean
Kane was another,, spurs said 160 mil they meant it and we just kept dicking about,,
A cpl of us were saying the last few weeks,, either pay it city or just fu King forget about him,, but ohhhhh no the city board knew better,, Ohhh wait

Anyone who sent any messages, pics or anything 'rubbing it in' are very stupid.
Yeah, regrettably I sent my cousins a gif of a grinning dancing guy hip thrusting the air. Oh how I laughed all night and all day at that.

On a midfielder we didn't really need.

We needed a striker and a left back. Have done for two seasons.

We still have neither.

Crazy by the club it really is.
You sure?

Bernie wants out, poss op for KDB, poss false 9 taking another option, foden out for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.