Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny the club didn’t pull the plug last night or yesterday , he’s chosen the rags over us obviously , we had a free run and didn’t want to pay the money x

Ronaldo loves Ronaldo above all else. He knows if he goes back to the rags he will be the absolute centre of all the attention, love and the prodigal son coming home bollocks. I doubt once they wanted him, which they always would if ourselves or the dippers were interested, he would go anywhere else.

We will win the league you soft arse.
Haha
This kind of arrogance pre CL final from many “we finish x amount of points ahead of chelsea” seen it before the Spurs game too. We won a poor league last year and have since lost aguero with numerous players apparently not very happy. We have a player behind bars and one recognised striker. We’ve brought one player in who I’m happy with however that position wasn’t key. We’ve gone for two strikers and missed out on both whilst looking like wankers along the way. It’s a summer to forget, even more so after Khaldoon giving the large one. Piss poor

Lol no chance we will get halland, we pissed about with paying the extra for kane.
I reckon we had a ceiling on a Kane deal regards his age, I’d throw the whole pot in for Harland, we’re one CF short of winning everything or winning FA this season by pissing about

We should have killed the story stone dead as soon as it surfaced insead of letting it play out in the press if we were never interested.
It sounds like we had a conversation late last evening, one of our players was arrested, Pep and the board slept on it, had an early meeting this morning, and made their final decision before announcing it. That's how businesses work and decisions are made.

Thing about this is that sky are saying city were ronaldo's preferred destination regardless if the rags and we've just pulled out if the deal. Really puzzling

There are some right spoiled twats on this forum.

We are the most successful club in England and all some of you can do is woman and moan.

I never thought I'd see City win anything ever again but here we are Champions yet again.

FFS try enjoying the huge positives that being a City supporter currently brings and be grateful the dark days are behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.