Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think our board have the bullocks and the intellect to get that deal done, you need your head examining.
I’m only stating what “I” would do, knowing full well the club will back off and do fuck all. It’s felt we’ve always been one or two short every year Peps been here which means despite all we have done we have yet to surprise let alone terrify Europe lol. Feel we’ve missed the chance to emulate Real Barca Ajax in totally dominating

The same with Kane and all these bids we submitted according to journalists and supposed itks after Pep confirmed we didn't even open negotiations with Levy.
Trouble is many posters are using these twitter twats to inform their views on those at the top of our club. And would rather use those views than the performances and trophies happening on the pitch to reach an opinion..

Some people here need to realize that City are a global football club now whether you like it or not. We have expectations, we can't let the scum or any other club snatch our targets (which they don't need) just because City don't sign them.

We have thousands of fans right now getting mocked by their United mates because we didn't get this through. Do you expect to us sit here and clap hands at the board or something for trying ?
We got right to be pissed off.
WTF?!

Agreed but why do we fail with the real class 1 players... Do you honestly think we stand a chance with haaland,, for instance
We’ll be signing him on deadline day. All part of the 12D chess we play ;)

Joking aside, no idea, but looks like there’s only going to be a small handful of teams who can afford him & require a striker next season, so potentially, although I’d imagine Madrid will be his likely destination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.