Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i must say the last hour on this thread has been an education,from nothing to BANG a couple of media outlets get the tongues wagging, im now more confident of this one going through than Kane

1)European Super League
2)Buying Ronaldo
Really keeping in touch with how City fans feel PR masterclass do they learn nothing or don't give a fuck, sorry I'd be gutted.

City can't make playing decisions based on how a portion of fans would feel. We're after a striker, tried all summer for Kane and if Ronaldo is the only option we consider of the quality to play for us then the club must make that move.

Vivaaa ronaldooooo. God I hope this happens it’ll be hilarious to see the meltdown. And the fact he’ll still score a good amount. Siiiiiiuuuuuu

If Kane is a no-go then this is a no-brainer. Past allegiances don't mean shit once a player signs, other than to perhaps piss off his old fans.

Ronaldo is probably the most professional player of all time in terms of looking after himself, making the most of his career etc. Hopefully he's also learned a bit of humility now he's coming to the end of his career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.