Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendes wouldn't fuck City over, even for Ronaldo.

He's very much our guy and mutual trust because of the players we have already.

Heard he's got an excellent relationship with Txiki and Pep, so when it comes down to business maybe they can see things eye to eye with even the craziest of deals

I know the premise of my question is flawed lol but has a player ever won the UCL for two clubs of the same city?

We need to be careful about an inside job, if he's still talking to his United pals. No silly wages, bonus incentives to make sure he hits the numbers we want, no guarantees of game time if he's not performing(reduced wage based on how much he plays... if possible). No intranet access. Cover every angle Txiki.
Lol he maybe a twat but the ultimate professional by all accounts.

Pep would love it IMO.

1)European Super League
2)Buying Ronaldo
Really keeping in touch with how City fans feel PR masterclass do they learn nothing or don't give a fuck, sorry I'd be gutted.
Because we all feel the same way you do, right?

Boiling United's piss is EXACTLY the type of thing most on here use to suggest Garry Cook was in touch with the fans.

i also want to tell levy to fuck off you bald **** keep Kane, he will rot at Tottenham, win nothing with Spurs and you sell him to Chelsea or United for third of the price in 2 years that now you reject and enjoy Thursday nights and 6th place in PL.
This. I hate the fact this guy thinks he has the transfer business figured out when in reality he just continues to cement Spurs as an "almost" club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.