Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am :-) the reason being we’ve no idea what anyone wants, or is demanding. Yet we have posters on here claiming 100% we can afford this, that or the other for a ****.

Apologies for using your post to make my point.
We were willing to pay more for Messi last summer than PSG is paying now (Sam Lee). And that’s less than Ronaldo

We were willing to pay more for Messi last summer than PSG is paying now (Sam Lee). And that’s less than Ronaldo
How do you know? Stop believe Cuñts on a shitty social media platform, that profits people following and visits.

I see no issue with CR's salary or Messi's salary. they are marketing powerhouses. commercial income of clubs where they play at are going up by millions due to them.

but i have went and looked around redcafe and they have below snippets :

"I'd rather they get Kane.
If City end up getting Ronaldo then it will be the worst transfer season for Utd in our history. "

"Sickening? It would be far worse than sickening. I was sickened seeing Tevez go there. A player I didn't particularly care for. If Ronnie went there it would be soul destroying."

which kind of makes me want to sign him up hahahahaha.

Mendes is going to get this done. Can see our owners wanting this deal

Reactions: nmc
Most of our players, and a good proportion of our younger fans, won't even remember him playing for the rags
Foden might have been 3 when he joined United but he would have been 9 when he left. Foden, and basically every other member of the squad would remember him there.

There will be a small section of younger fans who don't.

Nike apparently paying a big wedge of his €950k a week.

I think that’s Fiat via the Jeep sponsorship - who are obviously not a related party since they are owned by the Agnelli family who only by chance own Juve.

He's 30 fuckin 6.
No way on earth we're paying that money for him.
He shaves his chest for a start. And that goal celebration he does is cringe beyond words.
Listen khaldoon, you've done us really proud but if you sanction everything to sign this nimrod, this self centred bighead then there will be absolute carnoes with us.
This signing might appease the fans who play fifa but the proper fans will vote with their voices and their feet.
Fuck him, he's a rag and always will be.
Calm down. If he does come it will because we cannot get Kane or some other replacement for Kun . It will be a 1plus 1 year deal and will probably benefit both parties. We get a chance to then pursue a permanent replacement.

let's be real, none of us really knows the financial aspects of a potential deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.