Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 30 fuckin 6.
No way on earth we're paying that money for him.
He shaves his chest for a start. And that goal celebration he does is cringe beyond words.
Listen khaldoon, you've done us really proud but if you sanction everything to sign this nimrod, this self centred bighead then there will be absolute carnoes with us.
This signing might appease the fans who play fifa but the proper fans will vote with their voices and their feet.
Fuck him, he's a rag and always will be.

36 ! Christ @oakiecokie is 106 I heard and he’s still got a few of his faculties!

Boot companies don't pay people's wages, it's a schoolboy myth.

Juventus' accounts are public and Agnelli has disclosed his salary. The Fiat factory protested because Exor came up with ways to give Juventus more money before giving them a pay rise. Exor paid for it, Agnelli's family business, not Nike.

Calm down. If he does come it will because we cannot get Kane or some other replacement for Kun . It will be a 1plus 1 year deal and will probably benefit both parties. We get a chance to then pursue a permanent replacement.
Oh that's OK then.
I'm off to get my Ronaldo tattoo.

Ever though of giving motivational speeches?

He's 30 fuckin 6.
No way on earth we're paying that money for him.
He shaves his chest for a start. And that goal celebration he does is cringe beyond words.
Listen khaldoon, you've done us really proud but if you sanction everything to sign this nimrod, this self centred bighead then there will be absolute carnoes with us.
This signing might appease the fans who play fifa but the proper fans will vote with their voices and their feet.
Fuck him, he's a rag and always will be.
Did you vote with your feet when we signed Cole? Tevez? Schmeichel?

Shaves his chest? Don’t give a stuff if Grealish waxes his arse if it meant he turned out matching winning performances and goals for us.

Christ

How do you know? Stop believe Cuñts on a shitty social media platform, that profits people following and visits.

I literally said how I know — Sam Lee. He knows his stuff. Maybe he’s wrong, but I certainly don’t think he’s far off.

People here were saying we would never buy a 100M player not long ago. We could be getting two in one window

Foden might have been 3 when he joined United but he would have been 9 when he left. Foden, and basically every other member of the squad would remember him there.

There will be a small section of younger fans who don't.
My lad is 15, a city fanatic, and he only has a very hazy memory of 93:20 (kind of blows my mind a bit that)

So going off that anybody under 19/20 years old will only have a hazy memory of Ronaldo dancing with the devil

I think that’s Fiat via the Jeep sponsorship - who are obviously not a related party since they are owned by the Agnelli family who only by chance own Juve.
Probably,but some sort of CEO of Nike on here says nothing like that goes on....even though i said "apparently"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.