Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask this nicely as it's the first time, please refrain from the Tranny, Ronaldo, Ladyboy etc comments. Posts containing such terms will be removed, and I kindly ask that anyone who sees such a post reports them. Thanks.

He's not the goat, but he's their goat. The one most of their now adult fanbase grew up idolising. This will eclipse levels of fume ever seen by the move of Herman Munster, if it happens.
There are 2 players of this calibre in the world, Messi and Ronaldo, we absolutely fucked ourselves taking a pass at Messi. Now kane is 100% off we would be fucking Morons to pass on Ronaldo also

I know a few might not want to hear this but, Andy Cole was class for us - for 6 months. He and Vassell had one of the most natural strike partnerships I had seen at City for probably 10 years.

Shame he got injured and then fucked off to Pompey. The rag twat.
Vass with the legs and Cole with the class. Prick wanted to double his salary after 1 year irrc
Really like vassell though, top bloke

Reactions: kun
I don’t get how anybody could not want this guy? Who cares who he’s played for previously if he comes and helps us.

You also don’t do what he’s done in his career without being the highest level of professional and that is all pep asks.

He would be top goal scorer by a country mile and could help us go that extra step in the champions league.

Understandably a controversial move if there's any truth to this, but it makes a whole load of sense if you look at it purely from a sporting perspective.

He's still banging them in at a ridiculous rate and he's one of the all time greats on the Champions League stage - the one trophy we are still chasing.

I imagine we can get him for virtually nothing given the wages he will command and Mendes may even be able to sort out the Bernardo situation in the process.

People may not like Ronaldo the individual - but we are talking a 1 to 2 season stop gap. We just need someone to put the ball in the back of the net and we have one of the greatest goalscorers of all time wanting to join us!

Given the situation we are now in, I would much prefer us to take a punt on Ronaldo on a 2 year contract and start giving Delap some gave time with a view to him taking over when he leaves. A much safer bet than taking a £70m gamble of Vlahovic in my opinion - I don't really want us signing a 21 year old when Delap's not much younger himself.

Why are you all dissing Ronaldo because he played for the Rags. He is still one of the best players in the world and 10 time the player Kane can ever be! At 36 he still runs faster and jumps higher than players who are 26!

Ronaldo is a goal machine! He will be an excellent addition and he works very hard and is very committed.

On top of that the marketing income from him joining will be massive and he can play till he is 40 and still look better than players in their 20s!

Delap will be his understudy and this will work perfectly. We don't need him to defend, just stay inside the 6 yards area and score!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.