Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tltx87a.png
Haha

Really don't want this ****. Reading alot of comments on here like "be funny when he scores at the swamp" ect I won't find it funny him wearing a City shirt waving and blowing kisses to all the Rags in the stands...Part of me thinks he's only using us a to get a pay rise too because that's the type of prick he is. Fuck him.

Really don't want this ****. Reading alot of comments on here like "be funny when he scores at the swamp" ect I won't find it funny him wearing a City shirt waving and blowing kisses to all the Rags in the stands...Part of me thinks he's only using us a to get a pay rise too because that's the type of prick he is. Fuck him.
It’ll be hilarious after he’s just put us 3-0 and he’s blowing kisses at the cunts.

Cmon let's be honest, if Kane was never on the cards and someone said Ronaldo wants to come to City, a lot would be happy with that.......I certainly am, would give us another threat with pace and dead ball situations around the box ?
he's lost a couple of yards of pace and his FK conversion rate has plummeted.

We'd have to tell him not to come out of the penalty box...

He can stay away as far as i'm concerned the raggy tw@t.

Much rather we buy a younger, fresher option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.