Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but more fool him, after 1 year of a 4yr deal he thinks they are not going to win owt he wants away ? Made your bed son now you have to lie on it, Levy did you up like a kipper
I dont think so, I reckon Levy is now gutted, as he has missed out on making a shed load of money, money your club really needs.

You forget Levy is a money man first and foremost, football is a low priority for him.

We all know Kane's words are empty, unless you class finishing the Eurpopa league places as a success.

Just out of interest, is there any reason why he seems so desperate to get out of Juventus? He's done well there since signing for them so I'd have thought he was quite settled

Their poor Champions League showing was probably the biggest reason, Ronnie needs the limelight from that competition like the rest of us need oxygen. That and the fans largely blamed him for the club failing in that and the Scudetto, unfairly but that's just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.