Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I think this would be a great fallback after the Kane fiasco unfortunately this won’t be happening either. Business is now complete for this window. Pep will confirm this in his next press conference. Sorry.
Fiasco? Not disaster then?

BTW, whoever set the vote up, why is the not a 'very grudgingly' option?

imagine folding like a cheap tent for a 2 day silly season prospect of overpaying for an old has been rag b

Folding on what?

I said multiple times I don't like Ronaldo, but it's not about me or my silly biases, or you and yours. It's about City defending the title this year against strengthened opposition.

If Ronaldo can make that more possible, I don't see how any blue couldn't want this.

Depends on Pep, if he's give it the green light then I can see the club making this happen, partly because the club don't mind working with Jorge Mendes.

He was the one who helped facilitate the Danilo-Cancelo deal. He's also the agent of Dias, Ederson, Bernardo and Cancelo.

By the sounds of it, it’s his idea so if we gave him the green light then I doubt it’d take long.

Maybe even a Bernardo swap (then giving us Ronaldo given his supposed €25m price tag plus some money) like we did with Danilo and Cancelo.

imagine he is a lady, and she was once married to your father for a short period of time. then she left your father to marry a Spanish bloke (Miguel), and they spent a long time together, having a right old time. then she moved in with a bit of a shady italian guy (Roberto).

one day you hear that she is interested in getting together with you. let's, for a second, say you get with her. in conversation with your family and friends would she be described as Miguel's ex-wife, or Roberto's ex-wife?

no; she would be "your dads ex-wife" ... "you are fucking your dads ex-wife" thats how it will be seen. and i dont want to fuck my dads ex-wife (metaphorically).
City related to ManUre? Nah :-)

More like she's the ex of a bitter longstanding enemy. She left him, did a couple of rounds with other suitors, & then starts making eyes at you. She's still fit as fuck & you've got the space for a new lady in your life.

At the very least it'd make your bitter enemy choke on his pint of Tetley's, plus you're single, available & have this fit lady on your arm. True story! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.