Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we got Mahrez done. He's a Manchester City player isn't he??
We also won the league the year we didn't sign him anyway.

Jesus H Christ. Yes every player we signed had a reason we signed them.

I'm not ignoring the fact we lost the CL final, I'm taking the fact we got there for the first time in our history into account. Jorginho joined Chelsea because they signed Sarri. Would you go back in time and swap Pep for Sarri so we could sign Jorginho???

Dani Alves maybe. But we got blindsided a little on that one. He went and signed a deal with PSG at his wedding behind City's back.

Falcao?? The guy who flopped miserably at both United and Chelsea? Hmm.
van Persie? was before the new regime (Txiki and Ferran) so not really relevant. Hazard too.
Koulibaly, as I said, we walked away from and signed Dias. Good decision.
Maguire - bullet dodged. £85M you are having a laugh. He'd be our 4th best CB.
Messi - We all know we wanted him, he wanted to come but Barca wouldn't budge. We went and won the league without him. C'est la vie.

Please do go on...

You know a deal we did balls up? Kaka.

Too naïve? United aren't. Where has that gotten them?

Fucking hell you are one whiny git. And talking absolute bollocks.

Maybe we aren't quite as strict with players as you might like, but we have a briliant squad, built by Txiki, and we win things all the time. You are complaining about fuck all. You seem very entitled, almost like a rag or scouser.

ah there ya go. Literally tried to downplay every point I made even when you couldn’t and then to finish it off resort to “you sound like a rag”.

no, I’m just not going to pretend there isn’t a pattern there of city thinking they have players over the line only to be fucked over, time and time again. Yes, we’ve dodged some bullets but hindsight is absolving the facts city would have loved Sanchez etc. I’d agree we’ve been lucky.

Even Aston Villa came out after we activated the release clause for Jack and said they tried everything to not do a deal with us including calling Madrid ffs.

I’m not entitled, I’m a realist. I’m one of the few who actually didn’t want Kane or want Messi last year. So from a football standpoint I’m glad it’s collapsed.

But what I want is irrelevant.

The club wanted them. And thought they got him. And were massively wrong.

And that’s the issue I have. because it looks like we got blinkers on yet again for a player we couldn’t get due to that contract and we went about this completely wrong, once again taking people at their word.

charlie Kane took levy at his word and look how thats worked out today. Time for our club to stop entertaining these agents and sit at the big boy table with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.