Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not pettiness, it's closer to pride.

I will sacrifice a lot to see City lift a title but having to watch Ronaldo help us there is way over my limit.

I completely get where you're coming from and like I said, I felt this way until I spoke to my Uncle. After doing so, I want him more than I've wanted any other player (since Grealish). He would fuck them off royally, and the fact he loves them so much and said he'd never ever join anyone but them if he returned... well that's just even sweeter for me.

Lets have some fun! Fans are back, we might as well go all out and bring in one of their heroes and ruin their year. He'll improve us as well. It's not the right reason to want a player but it's a good enough reason.

Pep is speaking live right now for a Brazilian investment firm’s event. I’m watching him.
He’s speaking about players and their ego. (It’s an event for business people, so it’s supposed to be about correlation about managing a football team and how to use that experience in business.)

He said he likes players with big egos because he can use that to the benefit of the team.

View attachment 24748
Tell us where please and how to access this!!!

fuck me that’s bending over to give credit.

we got mahrez done? A year later than expected because we didn’t negotiate it properly and assumed his “gentleman’s agreement” would get it done.
Yes we got Mahrez done. He's a Manchester City player isn't he??
We also won the league the year we didn't sign him anyway.

Literally every player you list we got was a release clause, from a team lower down the pecking order, contract issue or coming back from injury. Let’s not forget the sole reason we got sterling from Liverpool was they needed exactly 44 mil to avoid administration that summer.
Jesus H Christ. Yes every player we signed had a reason we signed them.

we missed out on some players? Are you ignoring the fact we lost the champions league final with Jorginho running rings around us, just like he did in his transfer?
I'm not ignoring the fact we lost the CL final, I'm taking the fact we got there for the first time in our history into account. Jorginho joined Chelsea because they signed Sarri. Would you go back in time and swap Pep for Sarri so we could sign Jorginho???

the list you put up, there’s a list just as long of us ballsing up transfers in.

Dani Alves. Hazard. Maguire. Jorginho. Koulibaly. Van Persie. Falcao. Messi. Shall I continue?
Dani Alves maybe. But we got blindsided a little on that one. He went and signed a deal with PSG at his wedding behind City's back.

Falcao?? The guy who flopped miserably at both United and Chelsea? Hmm.
van Persie? was before the new regime (Txiki and Ferran) so not really relevant. Hazard too.
Koulibaly, as I said, we walked away from and signed Dias. Good decision.
Maguire - bullet dodged. £85M you are having a laugh. He'd be our 4th best CB.
Messi - We all know we wanted him, he wanted to come but Barca wouldn't budge. We went and won the league without him. C'est la vie.

Please do go on...

You know a deal we did balls up? Kaka.

Of course we’ve had great success, but that doesn’t mean everyone is playing a blinder consistently. Off the field we’re too honest, too naive.
Too naïve? United aren't. Where has that gotten them?

The same people who let Charlie Kane take the lead on this one are the same ones who told Alves it was fine to delay signing a contract for a week so he could head off with his wife. The same ones who said Jorginho was fine to wait until Napoli resolved sarri’s future. The same ones who believed Jorge Messi when he said Messi would join city last year.

It’s naive and it keeps happening.
Fucking hell you are one whiny git. And talking absolute bollocks.

Maybe we aren't quite as strict with players as you might like, but we have a briliant squad, built by Txiki, and we win things all the time. You are complaining about fuck all. You seem very entitled, almost like a rag or scouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.