Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is going to get heaps of praise when he finally wins it with the current plucky
Rival fans keep saying he won the 2 champions league trophies because he had Messi and it has got to his head. Anyway, thats my theory and that's the reason he would rather complete the season without a striker rather that sign the 5 times champions league winner Ronaldo in my opinion.

Rival fans keep saying he won the 2 champions league trophies because he had Messi and it has got to his head. Anyway, thats my theory and that's the reason he would rather complete the season without a striker rather that sign the 5 times champions league winner Ronaldo in my opinion.
I take it we're calling Bale the 3 times Champions League Winner as well then? Or is it more than 3...

This won’t happen, but the general public will still accuse City of spending over the odds on Kane and Cristiano Ronaldo, along with Kaka, Pogba, Jorginho and so on. None of these happened, but the lies prevail.
The press talk loud about City spending, and those who don’t actually follow football get the impression that City buy everyone the media say they are interested in.

City might have spent a lot on Grealish, but they have received a lot in sales too, and if you look at net spend, they can probably afford a late bid for a decent goal-poacher, but my guess is that Pep will trust his current squad and wait.

He won't sign and players like him won't ever sign with Pep as manager. Pep wants to win the champions league without people saying it was because of Ronaldo or Messi. This is the same reason he went with that crazy formation in the CL final, he wants a champions league that can't be doubted or attributed to any other factor than him.
Well if he keeps pulling out shit formations/ team selections in the business end of champs league he will be waiting along time to win it again

So disappointed if we don't sign a striker, after being promised one by Khaldoon. It's a blatant error if we don't.

Especially as our only recognised striker now says he wants to play on the wing!

Come on blues, perhaps we can start our own 'Pound for Ronaldo' campaign like united did years ago?

Why don't you crawl back to rag cafe.

Why did he want to sign Messi last August?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.