Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this was a fever dream?

hargreaves_2005568c.jpg
That’s Glauber Berti

We’re so fucking desperate for any signing up top, we’re making ourselves look like right tossers, as fans.
Need to trust the gaffer. I know we wanted Kane but we clearly don’t fancy any other at this time.
this ronaldo chat is just more bollocks despite it been a reasonable idea. We’re getting suckered into believing any old shite.

This situation we’re in now just shows how important it is to get a world class striker at their peak. What we’d pay now for another augero in his prime.. even Kane and the money we’re talking about he’s 28 years old! You look at united buying players like depay and martial who were crap, and then having to buy older strikers like cavanni and falcao.. the whole situation is just sorted by buying one striker of the quality of Aguero at a young age. For me it’s all sorted by just ponying up for Haaland and we’re probably sorted for another decade.

We’re so fucking desperate for any signing up top, we’re making ourselves look like right tossers, as fans.
Need to trust the gaffer. I know we wanted Kane but we clearly don’t fancy any other at this time.
this ronaldo chat is just more bollocks despite it been a reasonable idea. We’re getting suckered into believing any old shite.
What puzzles me though.. if we’re really not interested in anybody else but Kane, why pull the plug on the deal now?

surely we’d fight for him up to the last minute of the transfer window

unless it was Kane himself who pulled the plug which I find incredibly difficult to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.