Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you think txiki, ferran and pep will help ronaldo "surpass" messi, i have a bridge to sell you. they would forever be seen as traitors at home, in barcelona. ronaldo is not happening, you guys dont seem to grasp all that is in play nor the messi vs ronaldo and fc barcelona vs real dynamics
I get it! Maybe they don't but does Khaldoon the chairman and Shiek Mansour want it? just another bridge for you.
For all the above people you mentioned have they won us the Champions league yet?

So what's the latest, genuinely?

Still twitter bollocks or any drips of info on here either way?

He'll be here for 2 years and he's a winning machine! Yes his ego is massive and he's a giant knob but i don't see why he would leave long term damage? He's what now 37? and look at the condition he's in and he's still hungry for more the guys not loves to win but has to win!

I do get why you don't want him with his past but he's still one of if not the best in the world!
It depends on the deal done. Between wages, team ethic rotation etc., the message it would send taking a 37 year old as opposed to being in the market for the best young strikers.
And why? Because he wants one more chance to prove he’s better than Messi, who is doing something similar at PSG.

Fuck both of them. It’s not about them it’s about building a team for the future i.e. at least the next 3-5 years.

I Don’t think we’d get him now and someone like mBappe or Haaland next season and we’ll be in the same situation probably still without Fern or LB replacements and most likely without Delap or anyone else having been blooded.

I know I’m not necessarily in the majority here and I know he can still do a job, but I genuinely see more negatives than positives for all the hilarity it would bring to the league.

So what's the latest, genuinely?

Still twitter bollocks or any drips of info on here either way?
Most of the press are reporting that "it's very unlikely" including the Kovhel on Sky and Sam Lee. Fabrizio Romano, who for all the shit he gets is decent on Italian news, has just said on his Twitch that we're going hard for Ronaldo now but the City reporters aren't following that lead.

Reading the room at the moment, I think the idea is 80/20 against us getting him among journalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.