Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Chelsea will be signing Kounde and Saul Niguez to add to Lukaku. Seriously strengthening an already brilliant squad.

If its a choice for us between signing a player who got 60 league goals in the last 2 seasons or going with the false 9 system again it's just the biggest no brainer. Shouldn't even be a question of whether we're interested in doing a deal or not.

Thats a great squad if they add them two. If we sign Ronaldo, I think we’ll win it comfortably again.

Didn't Ronaldo himself and his manager both come out and say he was staying at Juventus?

I don't understand why people listen to rumours on twitter and from journalists, when the player and the club have actually come out and spoken on the situation - how much more certain can it be.
Pep told everyone we couldn't afford to spend 100mill on a player, not only did we sign one we tried to sign another

Yes. I think you and @MadchesterCity are the only ones who think Haaland is on the market still.
It's still on if we are willing to pay big to Dortmund, player and agent and potentially break our wage structure. I'd do all of those to land Haaland on a 6 year plus option to extend and have our own legend for the next ten years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.