Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a striker ronaldo would fit the bill,but I just get the feeling it’s mostly bluster and here say,and Mendes pushing for a move,by the time we faff about if we do show interest in him someone else will probably come in and pip us for him ..
Who would pip us to him at this point though?

If Juve are skint and City don’t want to pay a fee, yet there’s a 35m Euro difference between the 25m valuation of Ronaldo and 60m Euro valuation City have on Bernardo, then how does this get done? Obviously that’s the task that Mendes is faced with, but I don’t see City letting Bernardo go for 25m Euros?
Obligation to buy in a couple of years

200.gif

That little left jab he throws first is the campest thing since Ryland had an anal bleaching for his birthday.

How would we het him for free.

He still has a year left with Juve, one of the two best player on the world, that year myst be worth more than €25m to them. It isn't an unfair price, even with his age.

You are really struggling with the concept that Juventus are paying him €60m a year before taxes and desperately want to get that off their accounts aren't you?

Sound alike Mendes is saving City's window again

Rags are going into meltdown over this haha, must feel like finding your wife in the noisy neighbours bed lol
As I said earlier, very reminiscent of last window. We might be getting bailed out by Mendes again, but it's never done till it's done. So we'll wait

He was and always will be a c**t, but if he comes I’ll take him as our c**t! Michael Ball can do one vicious bastard!!!!!!
I always remember hating Bellamy and as soon as i saw him in blue winding up players and just being a shit! i thought he was mustard!! funny how it changes your attitude when they wear your colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.