Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are City reportedly cool on this? Odd.
They're not opposed to signing Cristiano if the offer is good. Cristiano wants us and that's in line with our transfer policy, signing players that only want us. Makes a lot of sense, but the numbers have to make sense too, wouldn't pay his suggested salary neither a huge fee as he's 36. So it makes sense they're cool, if it works out and Mendes is successful then all is well, if not then so be it.

If Juve are skint and City don’t want to pay a fee, yet there’s a 35m Euro difference between the 25m valuation of Ronaldo and 60m Euro valuation City have on Bernardo, then how does this get done? Obviously that’s the task that Mendes is faced with, but I don’t see City letting Bernardo go for 25m Euros?

Bernie to Juve makes a horrible amount of sense. Gotta hope we can pick up a proper midfielder then. And possibly a LB.
Foden is that proper midfielder.. I know Pep has said he's not ready, etc. but I suspect he's being a bit bullish. He knows Phil's long term role will be in the center of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.