Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, now I’ve seen what it’ll look like I’m having second thoughts…

raw

I’m disappointed that we are even liked with him.

Ronaldo signs for City, and part of the soul of the club dies in my book

How's it any different than schmeichel or Cole. I'll grant you tevez is different, but schmeichel is worshipped by them and is also a massive arrogant wanker. At least Ronaldo benefits us more than those two did at the time.

Anyone who's been lurking on Rag Café? Would love to hear their take on this!
Fergus should fund the deal, ole should offer 10 mill and best us if we won't pay a fee oh and most importantly 'ronnie - CR7' is dead to them if he signs got half a chub at the thought of all those tears.

They don't need him or his wages. Already top heavy.
Football wise I get that but the buzz for Man Utd would be irresistible and commercially they'd be printing money. I think there is a good chance will end up there. If they match our offer, where would he go?

There is literally a generation of kids who don't even know Ronaldo played for the rags.

Ronaldo is the poster boy of what it takes to get to the top level. There is no better role model for the academy lads and even the likes of KDB are going to be a bit star struck if he walks through the CFA doors. Barely anyone matches what hes achieved, he is the right sort of person to have in the team.

Possibly PSG if they sell Mbappé. But that's it.

Real Madrid, Bayern, and Chelsea are the only clubs other than that who I think he'd go to if he's serious about success. Real Madrid have ruled it out, Bayern are too proud, and Chelsea don't need him.
I honestly don't think Messi and Ronaldo would like to play together I think they prefer to be rivals if that makes sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.